If you are looking for other projects that have been created by Dr. Don White, (including the IASA Principal Evaluation Tool), please visit https://www.donwhite.cc or email Dr. White at
If you have questions about the IASA SB7 Performance Rankings File, please submit a support request using the form on the left.
All Illinois School Districts are working to comply with the requirements of education reforms. The Illinois Association of School Administrators (IASA) has worked to provide support via the Senate Bill 7 Performance Rankings File. This program gives districts a method of managing district positions aligned to local qualifications, teacher's credentials, and performance ratings. The program compiles this local data and creates reports needed to comply with Senate Bill 7.
2023-2024 IASA Senate Bill 7 Performance Rankings File
The 2023-2024 IASA Senate Bill 7 Performance Rankings File is now available. You can submit a request to download the most current file by submitting the information in this form: https://bit.ly/sb7requestform.
Including Teacher Race on the Sequence of Honorable Dismissal List is a new requirement for 2023-2024 (see SB2218). A new column has been added to the SB7 program to accomodate this new requirement. Therefore, it is VERY IMPORTANT that users of this program align data correctly when transferring data from previous versions of the program into the 2023-2024 file. If you would like this to be done for you, please send an email to
New for 2023-2024
1) Teacher Race column added to worksheet with teacher data and the Sequence of Honorable Dismissal.
2) Added columns for storing another cycle of evaluations.
3) Enhanced cues on the Data Check Worksheet for making sure all required data is entered.
4) Data Transfer Support: Data transfer from previous files to the 2023-2024 file can be completed by Dr. Don White for no additional charge. After submitting the 2023-2024 download confirmation form (see steps below), the district will need to share their previous SB7 file with Dr. Don White. He will move your data into a new file and will share it with the district when it is ready.
5) Updated SB7 website with a new Support Request form.
2023-2024 SB7 File Access
Here are the steps to gain access to the SB7 File download web page:
1) Submit the information required at this form: https://bit.ly/sb7requestform
2) Receive a directions email from Dr. Don White.
3) Follow the directions in the email to log in and gain access to the file download confirmation form.
4) Submit the download confirmation form.
5) Access the download link and download the SB7 file.
Note: IASA will send the district an invoice, but you can download and begin using the file as soon as you log in to the site and access the download link.
It is strongly recommended that you watch the tutorial videos below to learn more about using the SB7 file.
1) USE COPY AND PASTE VALUES RATHER THAN COPY AND PASTE OR CUT AND PASTE when moving your data into the new file.
2) CAREFULLY ALIGN THE COLUMN HEADERS SO THAT YOU PUT THE DATA INTO THE RIGHT COLUMNS (Watch the second video for details.)
1) File Overview (3:24)
2) Using the File (19:06)
This software was originally reviewed by the Senate Bill 7 teams from the Illinois Federation of Teachers (IFT) and the Illinois Education Association (IEA). The latest version of this software builds on the knowledge gained from these users. This includes the inclusion of many suggested improvements that have been submitted. For example, the software allows users to flag teachers whose rating has been changed through a review process, sort data within the program, reports can be formatted to list teachers in their current position and other positions for which they are eligible to hold in the district, and fields allow for filtering to only view current employees. This is only a sample of features that can be found in the current version of this software.
The annual licensing fee is $300 for IASA members and $600 for non-members.
Please note that previous versions of the SB7 file are no longer supported. Also, the support for this software will be via email only. Support requests can be submitted via the support request form on this page or via email sent to Dr. Don White at